How we use dropbox to exchange files
We use DropBox to exchange, synchronize, and backup a number of files back and forth with you over the life or an order.
How to use DropBox
- Locate the DropBox folder. The folder resides on your computer and will look like this
- Drop your files in the yymmmdd-x folder. The name of the folder for your order will have been communicated to you by email. Do not share links to files; this may lead to out of sync files, and errors that would impact you.
- As the order progresses files will be added to the directory
- Do not delete files.
- Once the order is complete the yymmdd-x folder will be moved to the Completed folder.
- 00_Order Log 1.X_yymmdd-x.pdf - The print version of the order log.
- 00_Order Log 1.X_yymmdd-x.xlsm - Locked.
- 01_Order Tracking 1.X_yymmdd-x.pdf - The print version of what is in what cartons, in the case of multi SKU orders.
- 01_Order Tracking 1.X_yymmdd-x.xlsx - Locked
- 01_Order Tracking Input 1.X_yymmdd-x.xlsx - This is how you tell us how many items of each SKU are coming in, and what need to be done to prep them.
- 02_Reception, 05_Shipping - Picture, or video of the incoming shipment.
- 03_Duties.pdf - Scan of any brokerage/duties/taxes document that came in with the shipment.
- 04_Commercial_Invoice.pdf - Scan of any commercial invoice document that came in with the shipment.
- 05_Shipping - Picture, or video of the outgoing shipment.
- 06_Invoice.pdf - Copy of the invoice we submit at the end of processing. You receive a copy via email.
- package (x).pdf - File that contains the labels to be applied to the outgoing cartons. The name may be different.
- products (x).pdf - File that contains the FNSKU labels to be applied to the items. The name may be different.