We prep as fast as we can
Once your order has been fully received, we endeavor to have it completed, and on its way to Amazon, the next business day. Of course a number of factors have to be considered:
- We will not work on an order until everything has been received.
- If your order is delivered with duties pending, a delay will be incurred. This delay may be long if we have to battle Customs.
- If we don't have the tracking numbers and you have not give us the go ahead, the order will not be considered received.
- We process order first in, first out (FIFO).
- If it a large order, processing time will be increased. To avoid a number of issues, only one person works on an order at any given time.
- We will stop work on an order if we do not have the supplies to complete it. We do keep supplies in inventory; but order specific supplies are sourced based on the information you provide. For example, poly bags are purchased based on the size of the item(s) bagged or bundled.
- Some steps require your input. Based on the information that is available to us, we will communicate a window during which processing of your order will take place.
- We need you to provide the FNSKU PDF, in DropBox, by the start of processing.
- We need you to provide Amazon carton labels as soon as we have communicated the number of outgoing cartons
- If you handle shipping, we need you to provide shipping labels at the same time as the Amazon carton labels.