removal order process
The removal order process used if you are not eligible, or do not wish to become a client of our prep service.
- Fill in the removal order request form. We will evaluate your request, and contact you with our estimate. Our estimate will include a contingency to cover unknowns about the Amazon removal order process.
- Accept our estimate, and we will invoice you via PayPal. If you do not agree with our estimate the request is discarded.
- Once we have received payment we create a DropBox folder for the order; complete with an Order Log spreadsheet and PDF, and share it with you.
- Create the removal order, and ship to the address you will have been provided. Shipping product against closed orders, or orders for which the prepayment has not been made will cause disposal upon reception.
- Fill in the removal order tracking numbers form. We will update the Order Log spreadsheet and PDF. We will also track the shipment. Repeat as often as necessary to provide us all tracking numbers
- Fill in the Order Tracking spreadsheet, if present. This is necessary only for removal orders that contain multiple ASINs.
- If relabelling is required, provide the FNSKU labels, in 30 per page, 8.5" by 11" PDF format by depositing the file in DropBox.
- Notify us once you have had confirmation that the removal order has been completely executed.
- Once everything has been received, you will be notified of the date, and time of processing. Let us know if you will not be available at that time.
- Email communications not answered for more than 30 days will cause disposal of all received product.
- If the removal order contains multiple ASINs, the Order Tracking spreadsheet will be updated with counts received, and counts per ASIN per carton. The PDF version of the Order Tracking spreadsheet will be created, and placed in DropBox.
- Cartons will be weighted, and measured. This information will be provided to you to purchase shipping labels.
- In the event that the invoiced amount does not cover the work performed, a secondary invoice will be issued, and must be settled before shipping occurs. If the invoiced amount exceeds the work performed, a refund, including the associated PayPal fees, will be issued.
- If the order ships back to Amazon Canada, buy your shipping from Seller Central.
- If the order is being exported:
- Remember that you must ship Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) to avoid have your shipment refused by Amazon. Applies only if shipping to Amazon.
- Provide the Amazon carton labels by depositing the file in DropBox. Applies only if shipping to Amazon.
- Provide the commercial invoice in 8.5" by 11" PDF format by depositing the file in DropBox. We will put 3 copies is a document pouch attached to carton 1 of the shipment.
- Provide the shipping labels by depositing the file in DropBox. We will apply the shipping labels.
Updated February 27, 2018