Receiving and Shipping Pallets
How we handle delivery and shipping by pallet
Delivery to our facilities
- Shipments that are delivered on pallets should not have stacked pallet as there is no forklift in the facility. If we receive stacked pallets we may have to break them before moving; in that case the cartons removed from pallets will be priced like individual cartons.
- Overall pallet/product height must not exceed 186 cm (72 inches).
- Product must not overhang the pallet by more than 2.5 cm (1 inch) on any side.
- Pallets must be stacked safely, and wrapped securely.
- The delivery truck must have a lift gate, or the driver be prepared to wait for the dock to be available.
Shipping to Amazon
- There is currently no negotiated shipping rate for pallets in Canada. For that reason, we encourage clients to ship individual cartons via UPS.
- Truck that pick up pallets must have a lift gate, or the driver be prepared to wait for the dock to be available.
Updated December 18, 2017