We offer two payment methods to suit you depending of your location, or preference. Interac e-Transfer, or PayPal.
Interac e-Transfer can be used by Canadian bank account holders. The cost is CDN$1.50 to transfer up to CDN$3000. It the lowest cost method if the invoice is CDN$50, or more.
- You must be a Canadian bank account holder.
PayPal allows clients that are not Canadian bank account holders, to pay with funds from their PayPal balance, a linked bank account, Visa co-branded debit card, or a credit card. Invoices are in CDN$ but with PayPal you see the amount in your home currency. When you pay with PayPal, we add 3.9% + CDN$0.30 to the invoice to cover the financial fees.
- Pay with funds from your PayPal balance.
- Pay with a linked bank account.
- Pay with a Visa co-branded debit card.
- Pay with a credit card.
- Fees of 3.9% + CDN$0.30 are added to your invoice.
Updated July 12, 2018