Online Arbitrage (OA) Canada
Questions we ask when someone want to do OA in Canada and our process
Lots of Amazon sellers already do Online Arbitrage (OA), or want to start down that path. Because OA deliveries can stretch over many days, and comprise many cartons, using our services makes sense.
To assess how we can serve you better we ask a few questions before taking you on as a Canada OA client.
- Are the products sourced from Canada and being sold in Canada? OA can be international, but sourcing outside of the US or Canada creates challenges with multiple deliveries going through customs.
- If you source in the US for sale in Canada, check our Online Arbitrage (OA) US to Canada service.
- If you source in the US for sale in the US, you need a US based prep service.
- If you source outside of Canada or the US and want to sell in another market, you need a prep service based in that market .
- If you made it this far, we can help you. You must first become our client by filling in the client profile creation form.
Note that orders are processed in batches; this means that we do not accept continuous streams of product coming in. Processing in batches allows us to count your products properly against the quantities ordered.
Updated July 31, 2018