FBA prep service process
Our tried, and true process to get your products from supplier to Amazon FBA fulfillment centers.
- Create your free client profile. We will get back to you with questions to assess how we could best provide you services.
- Once approved, you will receive your ClientID, and we will share a DropBox folder.
- Fill in the service purchase form. We create a DropBox folder for each order, complete with the Order Log spreadsheet and PDF.This is how we use DropBox.
- Orders requiring inspection, or preparation will also have the Order Tracking spreadsheet.
- Fill in the tracking numbers form. We will update the Order Log spreadsheet and PDF. We will also track the shipment.
- Fill in the Order Tracking spreadsheet, if present.
- Provide the FNSKU labels, in 30 per page, 8.5" by 11" PDF format by depositing the file in DropBox.
- Notify us once you believe everything has shipped, or have had confirmation.
- Once everything has been received, you will be notified of the date, and time of processing. Let us know if you will not be available at that time.
- We will assemble, photograph, or video the cartons received. The picture/video will be placed in DropBox.
- We will scan customs papers, and the commercial invoice if present. The scan will be placed in DropBox.
- If inspection, or preparation has been requested:
- The order will be processed, and the Order Tracking spreadsheet updated with counts received, and counts per SKU per carton.
- The PDF version of the Order Tracking spreadsheet will be created, and placed in DropBox.
- Cartons will be weighted, and measured. This information will be provided to you to purchase shipping labels.
- If the order is being exported:
- Remember that you must ship Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) to avoid have your shipment refused by Amazon.
- Provide the Amazon carton labels by depositing the file in DropBox
- Provide the commercial invoice in 8.5" by 11" PDF format by depositing the file in DropBox. We will put 3 copies is a document pouch attached to carton 1 of the shipment.
- Provide the shipping labels by depositing the file in DropBox.
- We will apply the shipping labels. We will photograph, or video the outgoing cartons. The picture/video will be placed in DropBox.
- We will place a copy of our invoice in DropBox. You will receive the original via email.
- Once the invoice is paid in full, pickup is requested.